Visiting Sankt Blasen
Visitors to Sankt Blasen are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 110 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 54.6 mi (87.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Blasen
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Lambrecht's Abbey, Obermurau Castle, and Brewery Museum. You'll also find KLH-Arena and Oberwoelz Parish Church in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Sankt Blasen, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 65 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Alpengasthof Moser is 1.9 mi (3 km) from the center of Sankt Blasen. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pension in Karchau can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- JUFA Hotel Murau is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Sankt Blasen. This 3-star hotel in Murau features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- JUFA Hotel Knappenberg is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central Sankt Blasen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Huettenberg can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sankt Blasen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Sankt Blasen gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F