Visiting Sankt Gallenkirch
Visitors can enjoy all that Sankt Gallenkirch has to offer including the ski areas, monuments, and mountain views. In Sankt Gallenkirch, there are 50 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Gallenkirch
The city is notable for landmarks like Gargellen Church, Bergbahn Gargellen, and Schafberg Gondola. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Silvretta Montafon Gondola and Garfrescha Gondola.
In Sankt Gallenkirch, you'll be able to select from 50 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Alpenfeuer Montafon is located within 2.7 mi (4.4 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Gortipohl features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Berg SPA & Hotel Zamangspitze is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sankt Gallenkirch can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Haus Vilgrassa is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Sankt Gallenkirch features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Sankt Gallenkirch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sankt Gallenkirch is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F