Very disappointed as my main holiday only to find that out of the 10 days two Saturdays wedding took place meaning that the infinity pool and bar had to close earlier. This Saturday was by far the worst as we received a letter in the room on Friday night to say the pool would be open 11.00-16.00 instead at 1.30! A member of staff cane to say it was closing at 2.00 so they could set up. Why should I be penalised having paid for my holiday and this was part and parcel of the package. If I had know that weddings took place I would never have booked the hotel. It appears that once you have your guests money you do not care. Also the party went on till 1.45 with music blasting out and I was the other side oh the venue. I rang yo complain at 12.30 and was told by reception that it would be finished at 1.00 this was clearly not the case ... also workmen working in the garden outside room at12.30am on Sunday morning.... It’s an absolute shambles and will be emailing the group MD
Overview of Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom, Pool View, Spa Access
Suite junior, Sea View, Spa Access
Corner Suite, Mountain view, Spa Access
Suite Cloud 9, Sea View, Spa Access
Dreamer, Mountain View, Spa Access
Junior Suite, Pool View, Spa Access
Gran Corner Suite, Sea View, Spa Access
Cloud 9 Corner Suite, Sea view, Spa Access
Suite presidencial, Sea View, Spa Access
Dreamer, Mountain View, Spa Access (Single Use)
Premier Room, Spa Access
Garden Suite, Spa Access
Cloud 9 Suite
About this area
Santa Eulalia del Rio
Located in Santa Eulalia del Rio, Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel is connected to the convention center and on the waterfront. Those looking for an activity can check out Marina Botafoch, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Talamanca Beach and Figueretas Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Ibiza Karting San Antonio, or check out an event or a game at Can Misses Football Stadium.Visit our Santa Eulalia del Rio travel guide
- Marina Santa Eulalia - 5 min walk
- Punta Arabi Hippy Market - 5 min drive
- Las Dalias Hippy Market - 5 min drive
- Golf Club Ibiza - 11 min drive
- Talamanca Beach - 17 min drive
- Ibiza (IBZ) - 24 min drive
- Maymanta — 1 min walk
- Alabastro — 1 min walk
- Ses Savines - 2 min walk
- Isla Blanca - 4 min walk
- El Rincon Del Marino - 5 min walk
About this property
Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 125 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aguas Ibiza Lifestyle Hotel
- Aguas Ibiza Lifestyle Hotel Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Aguas Ibiza Lifestyle Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Aguas Ibiza Lifestyle GL Small Luxury Hotel
- Aguas Ibiza Lifestyle GL Small Luxury Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Aguas Ibiza Lifestyle GL Small Luxury
- Aguas Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Aguas Ibiza Lifestyle GL Smal
- Aguas Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel
- Aguas Ibiza Grand Luxe Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Aguas Ibiza Grand Luxe
- Aguas De Ibiza Grand Luxe
- Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel Hotel
- Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel Hotel Santa Eulalia del Rio
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Breakfast and the room were both very good, the sunloungers were comfortable, the soft drink pricing of €5 for a coke and $4 for a water was a bit steep