Visiting Santa Eulalia del Rio
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Santa Eulalia del Rio, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Ibiza Castle, Benirras Beach, and Las Salinas Beach.
- There are 228 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Eulalia del Rio
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Eulalia del Rio
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Martina, Punta Arabi, and s'Olla de Tramuntana. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Marina Santa Eulalia is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Etnological Museum and Puig de Missa.
In Santa Eulalia del Rio, you'll find 228 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Catalonia Royal Ses Savines - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Hotel Ánfora Ibiza - Our customers love the spacious and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Ibiza Castle, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the city center, and Benirras Beach, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for Santa Eulalia del Rio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Santa Eulalia del Rio each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 48°F