Overview of Belvedere Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room
About this area
Belvedere Suites is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Ancient Thira and Oia Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Santorini Caldera and Kamari Beach. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, water skiing and parasailing adventures can be found near the property.
- Dominican Convent - 6 min walk
- Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Museum of Prehistoric Thira - 13 min walk
- Skaros Rock - 18 min walk
- Old Port - 14 min drive
- Thira (JTR-Santorini National) - 24 min drive
- Belvedere — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 12.00 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent location, convenient to restaurants and local transportation, with amazing views. The breakfast was OK but below par with that provided by less expensive hotels in the Greek Islands. Limited seating in the breakfast area and isn't good on cooler mornings.