Find Hotels in Santorini
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Santorini give high marks for the volcano viewpoints and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its churches and wineries. Top sights in the city include Museum of Prehistoric Thira, Archaeological Museum, and Nea Kameni Volcano.
- There are 1123 hotels and other accommodations in Santorini
- The closest major airport is in Thira (JTR-Santorini National), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santorini
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Prehistoric Thira and Archaeological Museum. The city is notable for its churches and landmarks like Saint Nicholas Church and Amoudi Bay. The sunsets, volcanoes, and seaside highlight the city's natural beauty, and Nea Kameni Volcano, Red Beach, and Santorini caldera are worth a visit.
In Santorini, you'll find 1123 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Tsitouras Collection Hotel - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Katharos Villas - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this villa. This 3.5-star villa features 6 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Ikia Kriton - Amenities in this 3.5-star apartment include free WiFi and a furnished balcony. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Santorini
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Santorini gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 50°F