Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Sapporo JR Tower
Popular property highlights
Situated in Sapporo, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Hoheikan, Odori Park, and Sapporo TV Tower. Clock Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has self parking and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 113 rooms provide free wired Internet, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and showers.
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
Hotel Vista Sapporo Nakajimakohen
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired Internet
- Rainfall showerhead
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
VISTA Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 840 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Hotel Vista Nakajimakohen
- Hotel Vista Sapporo
- Hotel Vista Sapporo Nakajimakohen
- Vista Nakajimakohen
- Vista Sapporo Nakajimakohen
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.