Visitors can enjoy all that Sardara has to offer including the monuments and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sardara
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 28 mi (45 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sardara
The city's cultural venues include Sant'Anastasia Archaeological Area and Villa Abbas Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Church of San Gregorio to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sardegna Termale Hotel & SPA - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sardara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Sardara each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F