Imagine yourself in a new spot: you might see yourself wandering around downtown, noticing the marvellous scenery or the buildings all around you. However, Sarjeant Gallery is one attraction you've been counting on most of all. The time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Sarjeant Gallery Accommodation
Hotels near Sarjeant Gallery
Take your originality on vacation too, at Sarjeant Gallery.
It can be found in Wanganui. If you plan on spending some time in Wellington, the capital city, you'll only have to drive 95 miles.
There are 25 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Sarjeant Gallery. Some are the Aotea Motor Lodge, the 151 on London Motel and the Quality Inn Collegiate, just 0.8 miles, 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Within close proximity are some value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep expenses to a minimum while you're exploring new places. 0.5 miles away, you'll find the Asure Cooks Gardens Motor Lodge, but if that's not to your liking, then another option is the Kingsgate Hotel The Avenue Wanganui, which is 0.8 miles away.
There's plenty of high-end accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. Just two options that lead the way in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Braemar House - Hostel/Backpacker and the 42b College House - Hostel, which are located 0.5 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
The area near Sarjeant Gallery has some options for foodies. Caffeine fiends will appreciate the featured roasts and sweet treats at Big Orange (51 Victoria Avenue). If that's not going to cut it, try some of the daily specials at Stellar Restaurant & Bar (2 Victoria Avenue, Whanganui). You'll find this popular dining establishment only 0.3 miles from Sarjeant Gallery.
Before you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- Find a relaxed bench, strike up a conversation with some of the locals and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Queens Park.
- Whanganui Museum is an interesting day out for the whole family and you are sure to discover something new about nature.
- Admire Watt Fountain, a water feature with a historic tale that has witnessed many people come and go.
- Sit on the grass and simply watch as the world goes by, run around and play with the kids and casually admire the tranquil surroundings of Moutoa Gardens.
- Teleport yourself to Ward Observatory to investigate the wonders of the universe.
Our inventory of places to stay in Wanganui offers all that you need, so you can be certain to have locations near Sarjeant Gallery you'll love. Lots of guests stop by to really retreat from daily life, so you will not be alone. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. When the moment arrives to book, you can rest assured: guests of all types would endorse their Wanganui hotel to their family members.
- "Presentable, neat, and set to welcome you" is always the end game for Wanganui hotels.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely landmark, the guest service at hotels close to Sarjeant Gallery is grand.
- We've got it right here if you want room contentment plus tidiness.
Plus, thanks to our big selection of hotels near Sarjeant Gallery, your desired site awaits.
Interesting Wanganui Facts and Figures
When you've crossed Sarjeant Gallery off your agenda, you'll still have lots to do in Wanganui.
- To really leave no stone unturned, look into all the entertainment near Wanganui.
- Discover the perfect store to search for mementos and enjoy a delicious snack of the local foods.
- Take a day to organize some action, and you'll soon notice Wanganui also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Planning a trip to Wanganui is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Sarjeant Gallery from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few new photo ops!