Think of yourself rambling around the lanes during your next vacation, looking up at the marvellous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But Ward Observatory is one draw you're especially looking forward to. You have wanted to go there for a while, and the day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Near Ward Observatory
Hotels near Ward Observatory
A visit to Ward Observatory is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
It can be found in Wanganui. If you're planning on visiting Wellington, the capital city, you'll just have to travel 95 miles.
Accommodations not far from Ward Observatory are certainly plentiful. 25 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Aotea Motor Lodge, the 151 on London Motel and the Quality Inn Collegiate are a few you ought to check out. They're 0.7 miles, 0.9 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There's certainly no need to splurge on accommodation. You will find many budget hotels situated near to this attraction. Placed 0.2 miles away is the Asure Cooks Gardens Motor Lodge, but you could also look into the Kingsgate Hotel The Avenue Wanganui if you're wanting an alternative. It's 0.7 miles away.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish, comfortable space to rest up after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotels should excite you. Just two options that lead the way in terms of elegance and architectural design are the 42b College House - Hostel and the Riverview Motel, which sit only 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Pop into Big Orange (51 Victoria Avenue) for a strong coffee before your travel group's day of tours and sightseeing. Think about your next tour as you dine on the wonderful food served at Stellar Restaurant & Bar (2 Victoria Avenue, Whanganui).
Not quite ready to leave? Relax, because there's more than just Ward Observatory to do in the region:
- Whanganui Museum is a fun filled day for everybody and you are sure to find out something new about our planet.
- "The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." The relevance of this great quote will not be lost when you enjoy the collection at Sarjeant Gallery.
- When locals meet up with friends, they head over to Queens Park, a popular civic square.
- The appeal of Watt Fountain is in its heritage. For those visiting, its locality and architecture makes for a perfect photo opportunity.
- Moutoa Gardens, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic basket and have a relaxing day in the fresh air.
Wanganui hotels listed on Expedia have everything you need, so you can be certain to find sites near Ward Observatory that you'll fall in love with. It's time to get searching lots of sightseers choose Wanganui when they crave an out-of-this-world getaway. You'll rest easy when you're ready to reserve your room, too: travelers of all manner approved of their Wanganui hotel. Need help deciding? We've got all the guidance you could want.
- You're on the right website if you want suites that are relaxing in addition to neat and presentable.
- Rooms in Wanganui hotels will always be neat, presentable, and waiting to show you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling feature, the staff at hotels near Ward Observatory go beyond what is expected.
You can stay right in the region with our broad registry of hotels near Ward Observatory.
You'll still have plenty to do in Wanganui once you've conquered Ward Observatory.
- Make a stop for an enticing snack of the local ingredients and happen upon the perfect market to look for fashion items.
- a full schedule of action, you'll find Wanganui also is experienced when it comes to individual care.
- Look into tours near Wanganui and really investigate each sight possible in the region.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and meet some new selfies. Paying a visit to Wanganui is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Ward Observatory. Book today!