Visitors to Sasamon are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Sasamon, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 21 mi (33.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sasamon
Places to visit in the larger region include Monastery of San Anton Ruins, Church of Santo Domingo, and Church of San Juan. Additionally, you'll find University of Burgos and El Parral Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sasamon, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 93 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Rusticae Hotel Santa Coloma del Camino is located in central Sasamon. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Olmillos de Sasamon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Señorio de Olmillos is located in the heart of Sasamon. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Olmillos de Sasamon can enjoy access to a restaurant and a library, along with in-room plasma TVs.
- Hotel Restaurante El Castillo is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Olmillos de Sasamon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sasamon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Sasamon gets about 14.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F