Travelers to Sasvad will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 257 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sasvad
Places to visit in the larger region include Amanora Mall Town Centre, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, and Rameshwar Garden Mangal Karyalaya. You'll also find Kedareshwar Temple and National War Memorial Southern Command in the area.
As you plan your trip to Sasvad, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 257 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Pune Nagar Road is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Sasvad. This 4.5-star hotel in Pune features 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Pune Viman Nagar is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Sasvad. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pune can enjoy access to free valet parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Pune is located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of Sasvad. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Pune can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Sasvad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 97°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 27.80 inches of rain falls on Sasvad each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 53°F