Best Resorts in Savusavu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Savusavu
Other property types in Savusavu
Namale Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
Reviewed on Aug 5, 2018
Koro Sun Resort
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
Emaho Sekawa Resort
Reviewed on Jul 4, 2019
Resorts in Savusavu
Dreaming of a relaxing escape? Indulge in all the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from tasty food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Take a look at the resort options in Savusavu and discover the one that's best for you, whether you picture yourself kicking back in a suite with stunning views or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Here are our top-rated Savusavu resorts:
Koro Sun Resort - Family-friendly property rated 4 stars
- Features 3 outdoor pools, 2 bars, and a spa
- 2 restaurants on site
Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji - Luxury property with a 4.5-star rating
- Offers a restaurant
- Has 4 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a spa
Savasi Island Resort - Luxury property with a 4.5-star rating
- Boasts a restaurant
- Enjoy the private beach, bar, and beach sun loungers
Daku Resort - Family-friendly property rated 3 stars
- Amenities include an outdoor pool, a bar, and a terrace
- Has a restaurant
What Can I Do in Savusavu?
Copra Shed Marina and Savusavu Farmers' Market are a few of the interesting sights to visit.
Visitors also enjoy Savusavu for its:
When Should I Visit Savusavu?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help you decide your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 66° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 71.22 inches in a year
How to Get to Savusavu and Around the Area
|Savusavu (SVU)||Airport||1.4 mi (2.3 km)|
|Labasa (LBS)||Airport||21.6 mi (34.8 km)|