Visitors can enjoy all that Sayq has to offer including the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Sayq
- The closest major airport is in Muscat (MCT-Seeb Intl.), 53.1 mi (85.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sayq
Places to visit in the larger region include Tanuf Ruins, Ar Ridaydah Castle, and Nizwa Fort. Additionally, you'll find Nizwa Souq and Al Kamiyani Shopping Centre in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sayq. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Sayq
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sayq is 3.58 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F