Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Seefeld has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Marienplatz, Nymphenburg Palace, and Olympia Shopping Mall.
- There are 461 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seefeld
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Marienplatz, Nymphenburg Palace, and Olympia Shopping Mall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Church of Our Lady and Viktualienmarkt.
As you start planning your visit to Seefeld, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- KING's HOTEL Center is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the center of Seefeld. This 3.5-star hotel in Munich features free WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Eden Hotel Wolff is located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the heart of Seefeld. This 4-star hotel in Munich features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Styles München Ost Messe is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from central Seefeld. This hotel in Munich features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Rathaus-Glockenspiel, 17.6 mi/28.4 km from the heart of the city, and Olympic Park, which is 17.8 mi/28.6 km away.
Getting Around Seefeld
Make your way to Seefeld-Hechendorf S-Bahn to catch metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Seefeld
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Seefeld is 0.98 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F