Visiting Utting am Ammersee
Visitors to Utting am Ammersee are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 96 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 40.3 mi (64.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 54.2 mi (87.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Utting am Ammersee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ammersee. Additionally, you'll find Riederau Ferry Terminal and Strandbad St. Alban in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Utting am Ammersee, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Marina is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from central Utting am Ammersee. This 4-star hotel in Bernried features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- MYHOTEL München is located 19 mi (30.6 km) from the heart of Utting am Ammersee. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Olching can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Empress Hotel is 20 mi (32.1 km) from the center of Utting am Ammersee. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Munich can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Utting am Ammersee
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Utting Station or Utting am Ammersee Station. Utting am Ammersee might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Utting am Ammersee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Utting am Ammersee is 0.98 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F