Visitors to Seget are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and seafood restaurants. Diocletian's Palace, Kamerlengo Fortress, and Mestrovic Gallery are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 103 hotels and other accommodations in Seget
- The closest major airport is in Split (SPU), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brac Island (BWK), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seget
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Diocletian's Palace, Kamerlengo Fortress, and Mestrovic Gallery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Saint Domnius and Gregory of Nin Statue.
In Seget, you'll find 103 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Vrbat - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and WiFi.
- Apartments Kairos - Our customers love the beach locale and overall value at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Villa Mediterana - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Salona Ruins, 15.5 mi/24.9 km from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of St. James, which is 18.5 mi/29.7 km away.
Dressing for Seget
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Seget gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F