Visitors to Serrekunda are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and spas.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in Serrekunda
- The closest major airport is in Banjul (BJL-Banjul Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Serrekunda
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bijilo Forest Park, Bijilo Beach, and Kololi Beach. Additionally, you'll find Independence Stadium and Abuko National Park in the area.
In Serrekunda, there are 52 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lemon Creek Hotel Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Kairaba Beach Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Kololi Beach Club - This 4-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and a golf course. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Serrekunda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Serrekunda gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 64°F