Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Those traveling to Settin are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Schwerin Castle and Schwerin Cathedral. There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Settin
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Schwerin Castle and Schwerin Cathedral. You'll also find Schwerin Zoo and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern State Museum of Technology in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Settin, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Gut Settin am See - Ferienhäuser is located in the heart of Settin. This 3-star vacation home in Settin features free parking.
- NH Schwerin is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Settin. This 4-star hotel in Schwerin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- AMEDIA Plaza Schwerin is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the center of Settin. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Schwerin can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Settin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 24.33 inches of rain falls on Settin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F