Overview of The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Suite
Executive King Room
Superior King Room
Superior Twin Room
Executive Twin Room
About this area
Located in Downtown Shanghai neighborhood, The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi is connected to a shopping center. Former French Concession and Shanghai Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include People's Square and Jing'an Temple. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes Benz Arena, and consider making time for Yu Garden, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Shanghai travel guide
- Xīntiāndì - 1 min walk
- K11 Art Mall - 7 min walk
- Shanghai Museum - 13 min walk
- Xintiandi Style Shoppping Centre - 13 min walk
- People's Square - 15 min walk
- South Huangpi Road Station - 4 min walk
- Shanghai Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Cachet — 1 min walk
- Tang Court — 1 min walk
About this property
The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 280 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 1100 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 291.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location & room but......
Excellent downtown location at the heart of Shanghai right at Xintindi with good eating & shopping places. Room size is good and the bathroom is very nice. Unfortunately our room was not ready when we check in and we need to eat out for a while and came back to get the room. This is not acceptable for a top-ranked hotel especially and we were tired after a long haul flight.