Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Shenandoah though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and golf courses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Shenandoah
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 46.2 mi (74.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 48.8 mi (78.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shenandoah
Favorite places to visit in the city include Greater Shenandoah Historical Society Museum, Sportsman Park, and American Legion Country Club. Additionally, you might want to add Glenn Miller Birthplace to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Shenandoah. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Clarinda - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Shenandoah Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Clarinda - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Shenandoah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Shenandoah is 36.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F