Visiting Silveira Beach is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
It is found in Garopaba, 850 miles from Brasilia.
Grab a hotel in the immediate vicinity. There are 2 to choose from. The Morro Da Silveira Eco Village and Garopaba Mar Hotel are some solid choices, and they're only 2 miles from Silveira Beach.
If you don't want to fork out a tonne of cash on your accommodation, you'll be pleased to find that there are several affordable hotels in the area. The Pousada Ibirarosa and the Pousada Vistacalma are a few of the most popular places.
You may go to Quiosque Silveira Mar (Rua Rio Grande do Sul, 1411, Garopaba) for the strong beverages and stick around for the bustling atmosphere. Sitting merely 0.2 miles away from Silveira Beach, you'll find that many other sightseers meet here too.
Other Places to Visit near Silveira Beach
After you're done with Silveira Beach, don't forget to check out what else this area has to offer you:
- Mother Church is a sacred place for some of the locals, however anyone can appreciate its tranquility.
- While we don't have the answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to ponder them at Matriz Sao Joaquim Church, one of the most impressive churches in the region.
- A day spent at the beach evokes memories of laughter, joy and contentment. Make more of these cherished moments and plan an excursion to Vigia Beach.
- Alongside the ocean, but providing shelter to its inhabitants, Capivara Lagoon is a wonderful place to sit in contemplation or appreciate the marine plants and animals.
- As well as being pleasing to look at, Siriu Dunes are a valuable part of the ecosystem here. Check out the flora and fauna that are able to inhabit these ever-shifting dunes.