Visitors can enjoy all that Sitra has to offer including the seafood restaurants, seaside, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Bahrain National Museum, Al Muharraq Stadium, and Bahrain Mall.
- There are 201 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sitra
Bahrain National Museum, Al Muharraq Stadium, and Bahrain Mall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Seef Mall and Barbar Temple.
As you start planning your visit to Sitra, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 196 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Al Bander Hotel & Resort is located within 2.9 mi (4.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Sitra can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- The Juffair Grand Hotel is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manama can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Elite Crystal Hotel is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manama can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include King Fahd Causeway, located 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Bahrain Grand Prix, which is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away.
Dressing for Sitra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 100°F with nighttime averages of 81°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Sitra gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 99°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 59°F