Find Hotels in Sittwe
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Sittwe has to offer including the temples, breweries, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, riverfront, and live music. The closest major airport is in Sittwe (AKY), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sittwe
You might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of Sittwe, but you can stay in another city in the area. There are 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mrauk-U, and sights to visit include Mrauk-U Palace Ruins and Museum and Htukkanthein Temple.
Dressing for Sittwe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sittwe is 2.09 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F