Visitors to Skopje are sure to enjoy the local tours and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments, and museums.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in Skopje
- The closest major airport is in Skopje (SKP-Alexander the Great), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Skopje
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Contemporary Art, Museum of the Macedonian Struggle, and Memorial House of Mother Teresa. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Kursumli An, Mustafa Pasa Mosque, and Church of Sveti Spas. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Cifte Hammam is one place to visit.
In Skopje, you'll be able to select from 101 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Skopje Marriott Hotel - This 5-star hotel in Centar features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Alexandar Square Boutique - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Centar features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Hotel Senigallia - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Centar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Skopje
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Skopje each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F