Visitors can enjoy all that Soby has to offer including the art, golf courses, and monuments. A top sight in the area is Valdemar Palace.
- There are 356 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 18.7 mi (30 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Soby
A couple of favorite places to visit are Skjoldnaes Lighthouse and Ærø. Additionally, you'll find Valdemar Palace in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Soby, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 62 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Kyrgyz Yurt Located in Vitsøhus Permaculture Garden is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Soby. Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Soby can enjoy access to a terrace and a private patio.
- Hotel Christiansminde is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the center of Soby. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Svendborg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- Hotel 6400 is located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Soby. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sonderborg can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Soby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Soby each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F