Consider yourself on your perfect day: you probably see yourself sauntering around downtown, staring up at the beautiful nature or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one feature you are especially anticipating: Somoni Monument. Right now is finally the day to get yourself there.
Best Places to Stay Near Somoni Monument
Hotels near Somoni Monument
If you want to travel back through the decades, Somoni Monument is waiting.
The national capital, Dushanbe, is home to this destination.
Since there are few options within the area of Somoni Monument, the Sheraton Dushanbe Hotel is a great choice, just 1 mile away.
Sometimes, you need a treat! Stop by F-1 Food for a snack and a cup or two of robust coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby Somoni Monument. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the close-by restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Омар Хайям. Finally, order a few cocktails and chat with some of the locals while you blow off some steam at Спорт-бар "Лига Ставок".
After you've finished with Somoni Monument, you should check out what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Love history? Schedule a visit to Palace of Nations and brush up on the important political decisions that have happened there over the years.
- Feel high-brow and cosmopolitan when you dress up to watch a live performance at Dushanbe Opera.
- Experience the cog wheels of power and purpose at play as you walk the halls and corridors of Dushanbe Government Building, one of the region's civic buildings.
- Tajik State Technical University, a renowned school of higher learning, has a vibrant campus that many tourists in this region enjoy seeing. Remember to check for tours and opening times.
- If it's open to the public, you can look at the elevated dome of Haji Yakoub Mosque from the inner hallways.
Expedia's Dushanbe places to stay have all the things you need, so you are sure to get venues near Somoni Monument you'll fall in love with. Start hunting: Dushanbe welcomed quite a few sightseers in the past year. When reservation time hits, you can rest easy: travelers of all sorts would propose their Dushanbe hotel to a colleague. You'll get all the secret tips you could ever want right here.
- "Neat, orderly, and waiting to welcome you in" is always the goal for Dushanbe hotel rooms.
- From family reunions to singles, we've got relaxing spaces for all individuals.
- The fronk desk services at hotels close to Somoni Monument will be wonderful, which will only enrich your holiday to this lovely feature.
As you can see, it's clear why holidays near Dushanbe got extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your favored spot awaits with our extensive selection of hotels near Somoni Monument.
With Somoni Monument conquered, there are still further activities to see and do in Dushanbe.
- Dushanbe has been a closed book, but is now starting to be acknowledged.
- Happen upon a gallery to browse for necessities and enjoy a mouthwatering supper of its native fare.
- a full plate of adventures, you'll discover Dushanbe also knows a few things about setting out the red carpet.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and call on some all-new photo opportunities. Planning a visit to Dushanbe is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Somoni Monument from Expedia. Book today!