Find Hotels in Spa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 6, 2019
Travelers to Spa give high marks for the relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, golf courses, and casinos.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Spa
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Thermes de Spa. You'll also find Spa-Francorchamps and Le Ninglinspo in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Spa. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel La Villa des Fleurs - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Spa - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel, Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Spa
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Spa-Geronstere Station or Spa Station. Spa might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Spa gets about 44.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F