Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 11, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2017
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2018
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 3, 2019
Visiting Spanish Town
Visitors to Spanish Town are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Top sights around the area include The Baths, Bitter End Gardens, and Cane Garden Bay Beach.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Spanish Town
- The closest major airport is in Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spanish Town
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: The Baths, Savannah Beach, and Mahoe Bay Beach. Snorkeling is one of the top activities, while Virgin Gorda Peak, Virgin Gorda Harbor, and Leverick Bay Marina are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Little Dix Bay Beach and Nail Bay Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Spanish Town. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mango Bay Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Gordian Terrace - This 3-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a conference center. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Bitter End Gardens, 4.6 mi/7.4 km from the city center, and Cane Garden Bay Beach, which is 15.9 mi/25.6 km away.
Dressing for Spanish Town
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Spanish Town is 39.33 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Spanish Town?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Spanish Town, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Spanish Town?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Spanish Town?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Spanish Town?
What's the best hotel to stay close to The Baths?
What are some accommodations with pools in Spanish Town?
What is the best spa hotel in Spanish Town?
What's the best accommodation near Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS)?
What's it like to stay in Spanish Town?
What should I do while I'm visiting Spanish Town?
What's the seasonal weather like in Spanish Town?
Recent reviews of Spanish Town hotels
More trip options
- Spanish Town Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Spanish Town Airports
- Hotels near Popular Spanish Town Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Spanish Town
- More Hotel Options in Spanish Town
- More Popular Hotels in Virgin Gorda
- Other Hotels near Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends