Sparks Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Sparks? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 6 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Western Village Inn & Casino is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 4 restaurants and a casino. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's quiet guestrooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Super 8 by Wyndham Sparks/Reno Area. This motel offers 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's convenient parking and central location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Best Western Plus Sparks-Reno Hotel. This hotel offers guests a seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Sparks
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sparks is 7.36 inches
Exploring Sparks with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Sparks has lots to offer visitors including its waterfront and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Victorian Square and Sparks Heritage Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sparks Marina Park and Wildcreek Golf Course. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Sierra, Nevada Humane Society, or A Doggie's Dream.