Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Easy check in and staff was very nice. The shower in our room was brand new and the beds where comfortable
Great position away from hotels. Parking and inside pool. Never found an outdoor o e so don't be fool by the pictures. I think it got walled in. Staff were very obliging and helpful. Even gave my so. A toothbrush when he went down to buy it and when we left an item. Who d accidentley, we returned ...
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It's even close enough to the airport that you can walk to it (in about 10 minutes), as I did since my flight arrived at Reno airport after midnight and the complimentary shuttle van was not running that late. I had to cross a grassy knoll and some lanes of traffic ...
Older hotel so the room is on the smaller side but for sleeping it was fine. Was pleasantly surprised to find a fridge in the room. Casino could use some air fresheners.
Overall my stay was a good one. The only problem was when I checked in. The clerk at the desk had wrong information for my reservation. She told me I had a pet fee and a possible unexpected room adjustment fee. I told her that I did not have a pet and that I should not be charged for additional fees ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Reno accommodation! Choosing the right temporary home during your Western Nevada adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Reno. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Reno hotels even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Western Nevada is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Reno has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Western Nevada has 2 dog parks where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Reno is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?
Bring the leash and some comfortable shoes. There are a number of pet-friendly parks in and near Reno.
Start your journey around the city with a visit to Hidden Valley Regional Park. Clean and green, the park includes a special pet zone on-site, which includes separate sections for large and small pooches. Other hot spots in town include the Rancho San Rafael Dog Park and Virginia Lake Dog Park. Once you and your pet are hungry, just walk around downtown. There are a number of cafes on Lake Street and Virginia Street that allow pets on the outdoor patios.
When you’re ready to tuck in for the night, enjoy a wide range of pet-friendly hotels in Reno, NV from Expedia. Browse our selection and find a large variety of accommodations with indoor pools, fitness clubs, and free breakfast buffets. We can also help you with deals on car rentals in Reno , so you can travel from park to park without the bite of high rates.