Find Hotels Near St-Barth Plongee Birdy Dive Center, St. Barthelemy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to St-Barth Plongee Birdy Dive Center
Top Hotels Close to St-Barth Plongee Birdy Dive Center
St-Barth Plongee - Birdy Dive Hotel Guide
Set aside an afternoon and stop at St-Barth Plongee - Birdy Dive.
It is located in Gustavia. Don't recognize it? Well, you have probably heard of the national capital, St. John's, which is only 85 miles away.
With 15 places to stay within 2 miles of St-Barth Plongee - Birdy Dive, you'll spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. The Le Manapany Cottages & Spa and the Hotel Taiwana are 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another convenient option, the Tom Beach Hotel, is 0.8 miles away.
Be a careful traveler and choose one of the affordable accommodation options located nearby. Two popular choices are the Villa Fleur de Cactus, 0.8 miles away, and the Villa Vague Bleue, situated just 0.6 miles away.
You'll be sure to get an amazing night's sleep at one of the upscale hotels situated just a short commute away. The Le Guanahani is worth putting on your shortlist. If you were envisioning something else, another fine recommendation is the Le Sereno.
Merely 0.5 miles from St-Barth Plongee - Birdy Dive you will encounter LE RENDEZ-VOUS (Les Mangliers Saint-Jean). This local spot is graced with guests looking for their caffeine fix. When you start to get really hungry, you shouldn't have to hunt around for a spot to eat a substantial meal. Bo Kao (Rue de la Republique, Gustavia) is only 0.1 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near St-Barth Plongee - Birdy DiveYou need not venture very far from St-Barth Plongee - Birdy Dive to find other things to do in this area:
- End one day of your stay with dinner at Wall House, a local restaurant that is popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Paying a visit to Fort Gustave is an ideal excursion for everyone, from families with small kids to serious historians.
- Go for a walk by the waterfront and take in the peaceful view at Gustavia Harbor.
- Have a splash around, take a lazy walk, play some ball games, collect beach treasures and possibly even enjoy a picnic feast. The fun things you can do at Corossol Beach are only restricted by your imagination!
- If you're looking for an inexpensive day out, why not go to the beach? At St. Jean Beach you can breathe some fresh air, take in the scenery and have a paddle.