Visiting St. Lucia
Visitors to St. Lucia are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in St. Lucia
- The closest major airport is in Richards Bay (RCB), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Lucia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as St. Lucia Estuary Beach and iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Additionally, you might want to add St Lucia Crocodile Centre to your agenda.
In St. Lucia, you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Serene-estate Boutique Guesthouse - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- St. Lucia Wetlands Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sandpiper Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for St. Lucia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for St. Lucia is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 37°F