Visiting St. Martins
Visitors to St. Martins are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in St. Martins
- The closest major airport is in Saint John, NB (YSJ), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Martins
A favorite place to visit in the city is Quaco Museum. Additionally, you'll find Sea Caves of St. Martin and Melvin Beach in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Tidal Watch Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for St. Martins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- St. Martins gets about 1.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F