When you consider a new city, you probably think you'll be strolling through the lanes, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful environment everywhere around you. However, State Museum is one draw you have been especially looking forward to. The time has finally come to tick it off your to-do list.
Where to Stay at State Museum
Hotels near State Museum
Bring your creativity on vacation too, at State Museum.
It resides in Shimla, 95 miles from the hub of Jalandhar. It makes for a great side adventure!
State Museum has many accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 26 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. Some are The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla, the Hotel Marina and the Clarke's Hotel Shimla, just 0.2 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
There are a number of budget-friendly hotels located within walking distance. The WelcomHeritage Woodville Palace (0.8 miles away) and the Bridge View Regency (0.9 miles away) are popular names to keep in mind.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the luxurious side. Lucky for you, there's a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Make sure you check out the Hotel Surya, which is just 0.9 miles away, and the Hotel Gulmarg Regency, which is 1 mile away.
You'll quickly see there is a wonderful mix of shops and local eateries, such as Parantha Point 103 (Cart Road, Chaura Maidan, Shimla), in the area surrounding State Museum. Plan your next tour as you dine on the delicious food served at The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla (Chaura Maidan Road, Shimla).
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of State Museum, you'll find lots more to experience:
- Whether you're a history enthusiast or just wanting to expand your knowledge on the subject, Viceregal Lodge, a historically significant building, is an attraction you should spare time to see.
- Cast your mind back to your school days as you tour the fascinating campus of Himachal Pradesh University.
- Spend a morning or afternoon with fellow travelers at Chadwick Falls, which is even more stunning following a downpour.
- Investigate what events are coming up and savor a dose of culture at Gaiety Theater. It hosts numerous theatrical plays suited to most interests and tastes.
- Admire the architectural complexities and religious figures at Sankat Mochan Temple.
The proximity of Simla to State Museum can make light rail a great way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.5 miles away.
Shimla District rooms from Expedia offer all the things you need, so you are certain to have a place to stay near State Museum you'll appreciate. Lots of people choose Shimla District for a noteworthy vacation, so get searching. Get all the information and guidance you're searching for right here. Once it's time to make your reservation, you'll roam confidently: multiple travelers endorse their Shimla District hotel.
- Looking for suites that are cozy plus presentable and fresh? You'll find it here.
- Appropriate for such a stunning site, the staff at lodging around State Museum go beyond all targets.
- "Tidy, fresh, and ready to greet you" is the name of the game for Shimla District hotels.
You can stay right in the area thanks to Expedia's broad roster of hotels near State Museum.
Shimla District Intriguing Facts
Once State Museum is accomplished, there are still further activities to do in Shimla District.
- Check out entertainment near Shimla District and truly leave no stone unturned.
- Take some hours to plan some adventures, and you'll soon also discover Shimla District is experienced when it comes to personal care.
- Eat a delectable dish of its hallmark cuisine and find a gallery to look for gifts.
Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in some all-new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Shimla District is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near State Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!