Visiting Stevens Point
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Stevens Point, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting and shopping.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in Stevens Point
- The closest major airport is in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (ISW-South Wood County), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stevens Point
Cultural venues in the city include Stevens Point Sculpture Park, Riverfront Arts Center, and Museum of Natural History. Families come for attractions such as Stevens Point Brewery, Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Company, and Wisconsin Rapids Zoo. The city is notable for landmarks like Wisconsin Korean War Veterans Memorial, South Wood County Historical Museum, and Wisconsin River Papermaking Museum.
In Stevens Point, you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Stevens Point - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites at Par 4 Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a golf course, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Plover-Stevens Point - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Stevens Point
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 32.68 inches of rain falls on Stevens Point each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F