Visitors to Plover are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, spas, and breweries.
- You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stevens Point
- The closest major airport is in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (ISW-South Wood County), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Plover
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wisconsin Korean War Veterans Memorial. You'll also find Wisconsin River Country Club and Stevens Point Brewery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Plover. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Plover
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.68 inches of rain falls on Plover each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F