Visitors can enjoy all that Storkow has to offer including its theme park. In Storkow, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Storkow
A favorite place to visit in the city is Irrlandia. Additionally, you'll find Scharmuetzelsee and Arborafabula - Kletterwald Bad Saarow in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Storkow, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 53 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Ferienidyll Alte Eichen is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the center of Storkow. This 3-star cottage in Storkow features free WiFi, free parking, and a sauna.
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Storkow OT Selchow is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from central Storkow. This 3-star hotel in Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten features free parking, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Storkow OT Selchow is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Storkow. With a stay at this hotel in Schoenefeld, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Storkow
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hubertushöhe Station, Storkow Station, or Kummersdorf Station. Storkow might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Storkow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Storkow gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 28°F