- Liked: Staff & service
- European Court of Human Rights
- 5 min drive
- Parc de l'Orangerie
- 6 min drive
- Le Jardin du Pourtales
- 4 min walk
- 19 min walk
- Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Château de Pourtalès is located in Strasbourg's Robertsau neighborhood. Parc de l'Orangerie and Contades Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Botanical Gardens and Egyptian House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vauban Stadium or Meinau Stadium.
- European Court of Human Rights - 5 min drive
- Parc de l'Orangerie - 6 min drive
- European Parliament - 6 min drive
- Exhibition Park - 6 min drive
- Strasbourg Convention Centre - 7 min drive
- Robertsau Boecklin Tram Stop - 5 min drive
- Strasbourg Station - 9 min drive
- Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Le Jardin du Pourtales - 4 min walk
- O'Papilles - 19 min walk
- La Vignette - 20 min walk
- Materne - 4 min drive
- Au Coq Blanc - 4 min drive
About this property
Château de Pourtalès
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Château Pourtalès
- Château Pourtalès Hotel
- Château Pourtalès Hotel Strasbourg
- Château Pourtalès Strasbourg
- Château de Pourtalès Hotel
- Château de Pourtalès Strasbourg
- Château de Pourtalès Hotel Strasbourg
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quiet place in nature - 10m drive from city
Lovely staff, peaceful surroundings and comfy lounge with affordable self-serve beverages . Recommend renting a car if you need to get around. Fresh pastries and cheese at breakfast. Lots of mosquitoes around so come prepared.