Visitors can enjoy all that Surat has to offer including the temples, riverfront, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, art, and monuments.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Surat
- The closest major airport is in Surat (STV), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Surat
Notable city landmarks like Surat Fort and Merulaxmi Temple might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Dutch Garden and Lake View Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Ubharat beach and Suvali Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Surat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Gateway Hotel Athwalines - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Best Western Yuvraj - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- The Grand Bhagwati - This 4.5-star hotel features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Surat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 99°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 108°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 97°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.61 inches of rain falls on Surat each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 105°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F