Visitors to Suva are sure to enjoy the shopping and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, soccer matches, and spas.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Suva
- The closest major airport is in Suva (SUV-Nausori), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Suva
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Champagnat Park, Albert Park, and Thurston Gardens. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mariamma Temple and Government Building.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Suva. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Suva - Our customers like the central location and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Grand Pacific Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Suva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Suva is 71.22 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F