Best Resorts in Suva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Suva
Grand Pacific Hotel
Reviewed on May 18, 2020
Novotel Suva Lami Bay
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Colo-i-suva Rainforest Eco Resort
Reviewed on Feb 9, 2020
Resorts in Suva
You deserve some time off, and a resort is the ideal place to pamper yourself with the services and amenities you need for a relaxing trip to Suva. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the area could be just what you're searching for, whether you're hoping for a luxurious suite, shopping possibilities, or fun activities to try.
Our highest-rated resort near Suva:
Toberua Island Resort - Beach property rated 3.5 stars
- 21.1 mi (34 km) from Suva
- Features a private beach, a golf course, and an outdoor pool
- A restaurant on site
What Can I Do in Suva?
Check out the interesting exhibits at Fiji Museum, or grab your golf clubs for a game at Fiji Golf Club. Additional attractions in the area include Fiji National Stadium and Albert Park.
Travelers also like Suva for its:
- Cultural attractions
When Should I Visit Suva?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help you choose your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 66° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 71.22 inches in a year
How to Get to Suva and Around the Area
|Suva (SUV-Nausori)||Airport||10.5 mi (16.9 km)|