Visiting Svetlogorsky District
Visitors can enjoy all that Svetlogorsky District has to offer including its theaters. In Svetlogorsky District, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Svetlogorsky District
A favorite place to visit in the city is Makarov Company Organ Hall. You'll also find Herman Brachert House Museum and Rantava History and Archaeology Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Svetlogorsky District. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Grand Palace is located in central Svetlogorsky District. This 5-star hotel in Svetlogorsk features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Apart Hotel Hvoya is located in the heart of Svetlogorsky District. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Svetlogorsk can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Rauschen is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Svetlogorsk can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Svetlogorsky District
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Svetlogorsk-2 Station or Svetlogorsk-1 Station. Svetlogorsky District might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Svetlogorsky District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Svetlogorsky District gets about 28.78 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F