Visitors can enjoy all that Svetlogorsk has to offer including the theaters, parks, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Svetlogorsk
- The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Svetlogorsk
The city's cultural venues include Makarov Company Organ Hall and Herman Brachert House Museum. Additionally, you'll find Rantava History and Archaeology Museum and Taran Cape in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Svetlogorsk. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Grand Palace is located in central Svetlogorsk. This 5-star hotel in Svetlogorsk features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Apart Hotel Hvoya is located in the heart of Svetlogorsk. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Svetlogorsk can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette.
- Rauschen is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Svetlogorsk can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Svetlogorsk
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Svetlogorsk-2 Station or Svetlogorsk-1 Station. Svetlogorsk might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Svetlogorsk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 28.78 inches of rain falls on Svetlogorsk each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F