Those traveling to Priboy are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 90 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Priboy
Places to visit in the larger region include Zelenogradsk Cathedral, Monument to WWII Soldiers, and Zelenogradsk Park. In the area, you'll also find Rantava History and Archaeology Museum and Makarov Company Organ Hall.
As you plan your vacation to Priboy, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel ibis Kaliningrad Center is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the center of Priboy. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marton Palace Kaliningrad is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Priboy. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaliningrad can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Aquamarine is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Priboy. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star inn in Yantarny can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Priboy
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Priboy Station. Priboy might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Priboy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Priboy gets about 28.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F