Visitors to Tagbilaran are sure to enjoy the local tours, shopping, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, churches, and forests.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Tagbilaran
- The closest major airport is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tagbilaran
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Panglao Island. Taking local tours is a top activity, and Tagbilaran Wharf is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Al Nino Swimming Pool and Bohol National Museum.
In Tagbilaran, you'll find 65 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sweet Home Boutique Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Kew Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and WiFi at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Dayview Tourist Home - This 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tagbilaran
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Tagbilaran each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F