Visitors to Taipa are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, cafés, and bars.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kaitaia (KAT), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Taipa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Taipa Beach. In the area, you'll also find Cable Bay Beach and Taumarumaru Recreation Reserve.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ramada Resort Reia Taipa Beach - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
Dressing for Taipa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Taipa is 49.25 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F