Visitors can enjoy all that Takeo has to offer including the hot springs, coffeehouses, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, bars, and live music.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Takeo
- The closest major airport is in Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nagasaki (NGS), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Takeo
Attractions like Mifuneyama Rakuen and Marchen Mura are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maruyama Park and Takeo Shrine.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Takeo. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- CENTRAL HOTEL TAKEO ONSEN - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Takeo Onsen Kyotoya - Our customers like the helpful staff at this ryokan. This 3.5-star ryokan features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Takeo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Takeo each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F