Find Motels in Tamarack
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Tamarack
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Tamarack
Third Street Inn
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McCall-The Hunt Lodge
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Tamarack Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 451 hotels and other lodging options in Tamarack, though you'll find just 4 low-cost motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was coined in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motels usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of our customers' best-rated Tamarack motels to choose from:
- Enjoy access to the spa tub, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a library are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in TamarackThose who've visited Tamarack have good things to say about its ski slopes and lakeside. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Wagon Wheel Bay
- Ponderosa State Park
- Council Community Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Gold Fork Hot Springs
- Kelly's Whitewater Park
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Council Community Church
- Chapel in the Pines
Tamarack is also known for its:
- Hot springs
- Snowmobile riding
Best Time to Visit TamarackDetermine the optimal time to visit Tamarack by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 47° F and nighttime temperatures average 12° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 30° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Average rainfall is 25.75 inches in a year
How to Get to Tamarack and Around the Area
|McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal)||Airport||14.7 mi (23.6 km)|