Visitors to Tamarack are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs and breweries.
- There are 532 hotels and other accommodations in Tamarack
- The closest major airport is in McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamarack
Favorite family attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs and Kelly's Whitewater Park. Notable city landmarks like Council Community Church and Chapel in the Pines might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Payette Lake, Lake Cascade State Park, and Salmon River.
In Tamarack, you'll find 532 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ashley Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McCall-The Hunt Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Tamarack
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 25.72 inches of rain falls on Tamarack each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°F